Preschool Session Times
Sessions Monday to Friday (Term Times)
- Breakfast 08:00 - 09:00
- Morning session 09:00 - 12:00
- Afternoon session 12:00 - 15:00
- Tea time session 15:00 - 17:30
Children are not able to enter the setting before 08:00.
Children also need to be collected promptly at the end of their session.
Unfortunately we are not able to offer collection or drop-off in the middle of a session, unless during the tea time session.
Prices are as follows:
3 & 4 year old children attending above their funded entitlement will be charged at the hourly rate of £5 per hour (ratio of adults to children for 3 & 4 year olds is 1:8)
Unfunded 2 year old children will be charged at the hourly rate of £5 per hour (ratio of adults to children for 2 year olds is 1:4)
For breakfast & tea time sessions a full charge is made even if the child attends only part of the session
- Children attending sessions that include 12-3 are required to bring a packed lunch to eat in the setting at lunch time (please ensure bags are labelled on the outside with the child's name)
- Children attending the breakfast session will be provided with cereal and toast
- Children attending the tea time session will be provided with a hot snack
Early Years Entitlement:
30 hours of Early Years Entitlement are given by Cheshire East Council; Applicable from the term following your child's 3rd birthday OR on a date specified by Cheshire East Council. This is parental responsibility and must be applied for in adequate time to secure the funding, see Cheshire East Website for more detailed information.
Two Year Old Funding:
From September 2013, children from families meeting a strict criteria, will be able to apply for two year old funding.
Our fees are billed at the start of each half term, all fees payable within 2 weeks.
Please contact Meesha if you have any questions about the fees or payment options.
Non Payment of fees policy
Statement of intent
Disley Under Fives purpose is to work in partnership with the families in our community to enable children to reach their potential. We understand that sometimes you may have a difficulty paying your DU5s fees, however as a charity, full payment is essential to enable us to deliver our purpose.
Aim and approach
We aim to be as flexible as possible and follow a fair, consistent procedure. Our approach is:
- You will be issued with an invoice during the first week of each half term detailing the fees due for the half term
- Fees are to be paid by the date on the invoice
- Fees can be paid by bank transfer, childcare vouchers, cash or cheque, made payable to ‘Disley Under Fives’. Please put your child’s name on the back of the cheque
- If your child is absent planned or unplanned, fees are still payable. If your child is absent for more than 3 weeks, the committee may be approached to provide a full or partial reimbursement depending on the circumstances of the absence. Any refund will be at the discretion of the committee
- If you have any problem paying your child’s fees on time, please speak in confidence to the manager
If they are not paid:
- If the payment is 2 weeks late a reminder invoice will be issued
- If the payment is 3 weeks late a final warning will be issued giving you 7 days to pay the full amount outstanding
- If the fees remain unpaid by the end of the half term they are due, your child will only be able to return for the next half term for their government funded hours (where applicable) until the payment is made and then only if a place remains available for them
- Should any fees remain unpaid, the committee will take any necessary legal steps to recover the debt and we will not be able to offer a place to any future child you may have until the debt is repaid
We have a financial hardship policy to support cases where there are exceptional circumstances which are preventing you from being able to pay your fees. Please talk to the manager as early as possible if you feel unable to pay and let us work in partnership with you to resolve the situation to best look after the needs of your child.